From the Gambas mailing list - Benoît saidGambas 3.4 has been released (finally)!
This new release fixes about 240 bugs and adds about 270 new features.
Here are some main changes:
* A custom terminal font is now provided with the IDE.
* Better subversion support in the IDE.
* Patch support in the IDE.
* A new gb.args component that replaces gb.option.
* A new gb.maps component for displaying Google Maps, OpenStreetMap… inside your application.
* Support for the freedesktop shared MIME database.
* The old drawing API has been deprecated. Now everything is based on Cairo for GTK+.
* Many controls are now implemented in Gambas and shared between GUI components.
* A new fast blur method in the Image class.
* The webkit component now has full support for DOM parsing and editing.
See the Release Notes for the list of all new features and bug fixes.
Enjoy it! – Benoît Minisini
With the upcoming site move, members please make sure your email addresses are correct. To log into the new site you will be required to have a new password. This new password will be email to the address you have in your member profile.
When the database is imported over, at that point it will be too late to change it. After the move, any member with an outdated email address will have to contact me to have the address changed. For me to change it, I will need to know: your username, old email address, new email address. I will research your basic location (based on IP address - old site, new site) to make sure you are the true owner of the account.