|Short description||To edit lsb-release info for distributions|
|Gambas major version||3|
|Gambas minor version||4|
|Long description||Requires LibGb3DevAid-qt4 - 1.0.6 or higher installed
lsb-release is a file common on a lot of main distribution.
You will find it on about all Ubuntu based distributions.
The file contains information on the distribution.
lsb_releaseuses the lsb-release file to produce this info in a terminal
or to be retrieved by other applications.
lsb-release Editor allows you to load your systems lsb-release information,
edit it and save it back. (Be aware of what you are doing, this is no toy!!)
It contains examples of several distributions lsb-release files. These examples
can be loaded into the editor and saved to being your systems lsb-release file.
It also allows you to check output generated by the systems lsb-release using
A nice tool for those working on creating their own distribution.
USE CAREFULLY AND WITH KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!
This application can be installed from the application ShowCase
|Additional notes||Ubuntu packages only!!|
|Changelog|| ==== CHANGELOG SINCE LAST PUBLIC RELEASE ====
== lsb-releaseEditor 0.0.5 - Beta 1 release (rev. #006) ==
- INF: Application to modify lsb-release files with elevated root privileges
- INF: Req. Gambas 3.4 or higher and LibGb3DevAid-qt4 1.0.6 or higher
- NEW: Menu View -> Developer News
- NEW: Application arguments -r and -s implemented
- NEW: If lsb-releaseEditor is already opened option to closes the opened one
- NEW: About lsb-releaseEditor form reimplemented using LibGb3DevAid
- NEW: Dutch translation (100%)
- NEW: French translation (86%)
- NEW: German translation (86%)
- NEW: Spanish translation (86%)
- NEW: Added new example
- OPT: Moved menu View Changelog and Developer news to menu Help
- OPT: General public application variables applied
- OPT: Some minor changes to Splash screen layout
- OPT: Some code cleaning of Splash screen
- OPT: Some code cleaning of Example form
BUG = reported bug fixed
ICL = includes other files used by the application
INF = information
NEW = newly added
OPT = optimized
REV = reverted earlier implementation
GambOS Alpha 2 - LXDE 0.5.8
Kubuntu 12.04 - KDE 4.8
Linux Mint 13 - Mate 1.2 and 1.4, Xfce 4.10
Lubuntu 12.04 - LXDE 0.5.8
Salentos 12.04 - Razor Qt 0.5.2
Ubuntu 10.04 - Gnome 2.30.2
Xubuntu 12.04 - xfce 4.8
Xubuntu 12.10 - xfce 4.10
|Submission date||February 5th 2014, 6:40 PM|
|My author profile page||gbWilly|
|How to file bug report||See menu Help -> Report problems... (in application)|
|Off-site download link||lsb-releaseEditor-All.tar.gz|
|Image gallery (right click to open in new window/tab)||lsb-release Editor|